Keep the Mayor she Keeps Her Promises
Mayor Taylor is the kind of official who get's things done and over the last three years, she's accomplished a lot. Why keep Mayor Taylor? See for yourself:
- Successfully passed a new collective bargaining agreement with the San Antonio Police Officers Association.
- Effectively ended veteran homelessness.
- Purchased 204 acres of greenspace to create the largest park in the city in the last decade.
- Secured our city’s water future through Vista Ridge.
- Developed an innovative consumer choice agreement with ride share companies and increased transportation opportunities for all San Antonians.
- Purchased Toyota Field and signed a leasing agreement with the San Antonio Spurs as the first push to bring an MLS team to San Antonio.
- Worked with our congressional delegation to secure the funding needed to build a new federal courthouse.
- Brought Google Fiber and AT&T Giga Power to San Antonio and committed to reducing the digital divide by connecting every home in San Antonio to highspeed internet.
- Developed the SA Works initiative with the Chamber of Commerce, industry leaders and San Antonio Colleges to help train our workforce for the jobs of tomorrow.
- Led Council in the passage of SA Tomorrow, the City’s first master plan in decades.
- Kicked off the largest bond in the city’s history
- Balanced three city budgets
- Championed the passage of Council pay
- Established a public safety committee to address issues of police accountability.
- Held the first ever Texas MBK summit to help connect young men and boys of color to opportunities and help them build healthy relationships with themselves, their families and their community.
- Established The Office of Diversity and Inclusion to support individuals of every background.